A Simple Addition Game for Kids

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 am

HI, I want to make a simple addition game, since I'm new in construct. hehe

Here is the plan of my game :
users will play as a spaceship which protects our earth from incoming meteors. To destroy that meteors, the player have to solve random addition problems first.
If the laser gun hit a meteor with a correct answer, it will add 3 seconds additional time.
But if the answer is incorrect, timer will decrease till 5 seconds.

Can anybody help me to turn that logics into events?? I still not get used yet with construct.
And I still cnfused how to spawn some random meteors with a single meteor with correct answer..
Thanks. I would appreciate it
**sorry for my bad english
"If you want to move a mountain tomorrow, you should start by lifting stones today."
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 am

why i can't post a link?
I want to insert an screenshoot
"If you want to move a mountain tomorrow, you should start by lifting stones today."
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 am

why i can't post a link?
I want to insert a screenshoot
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm

This has the basic option except shooting the meteor (but you can implement that easily enough imo):
https://copy.com/GzcWFi8VRmXldMtN

edit: guess I misunderstood the game a bit, but at least it has checking for the correct answer in it, you now only need to combine it with your meteors.mindfaQ2014-01-07 16:57:04
Visual Novel 'Engine' in 100 Events
if you ever have to choose between buying Construct 2 on scirra.com or on Steam, read this: Review
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

how do i open it? Your construct is newer version than mine.
if I reinstall the newest one, can I use my old lisence?
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?