A thread for tablets...

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • ...so we stop polluting Pyteo's one.

I adviced not to get a Wacom bamboo, because the new surface is eating the pen nibs as fast as using graphite pencil on it.

My first nib lasted 5 hours of normal usage. I have 4 nibs left in the pack... I tried using the nibs that I still have with my intuos3 (dead after a fatal crushing during a moving), thinking I changed my nib ONCE in 3 years with this one.

Same result, the nib was going very fast (slower than the black one provided with the bamboo, but maybe I was more careful).

I am in Malaysia, ordering nibs by packs of 5, with 5 nibs per week is not possible. So i checked on Wacom forums for solutions. Wacom is not giving any comment, and seems intuos 4 got the same problem until they change their surface mid year 2011. Not sure it solved the problem.

Anyway, I found good advices from users: tape or laminate the surface with a plastic sheet or create a paper holder... or if you like the eating-nib surface, create your own nibs with toothpicks !!

Well, I taped mine, looks DIY and cheap but so far I am using the same nib since two weeks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Lol zombie stylus

• Hi,

A local mobile provider is offering the budget Huawei Ideos S7 Slim tablet running Android 2.2 on a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU with Adreno 205 GPU.

Anyone have any experience with this tablet? Would I be able to test C2 built games on it?

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)