A video I made for some friends...

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Thought I'd share a video I made for some friends of mine racing thier RC cars on the track we built in my mate's backyard. Music by Pendulum, and all video shot/edited by me. Appologies for the "compression" in some parts of the video... there was so much dust when I converted the video the compression codec mangled bits of it.

Linky >

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Nice! I've allways wanted a car like that, but i've never had the money...

• Nice! I've allways wanted a car like that, but i've never had the money...

Yeah they aren't exactly cheap... nitro powered 1:8 scale hobao cars... around $1000 a throw, and expensive if you crash and break something. That run cost one of the guys about $250 in repairs (he is the one that kept crashing all the time

• wow, that was awesome! i've never seen something that small work up so much dust!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • :shock: wow, that was awesome! i've never seen something that small work up so much dust!

Hahahaha yeah, but there were 3 of them ripping it up for over 30 minutes... we wet the ground a little to start with because it had been really dry for weeks... but that lasted about 10 minutes and it was dust-storm city within a few laps. With all the rain we have had lately though, it should be much better for our next filming project... just have to build a camera box so we can mount a camera on one of the acctual cars, and draw up a simple storyboard for camera angles etc as we are making the next video into a "video game" esque film with special effects included. Imagine RC cars in a desolate wasteland racetrack, shooting lasers at each other... then that will be something like what we are aiming at for the next video.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)