About multiplayer game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Sorry to open a topic but I tried to find a way to understand how to create multiplayer but I can not. Could assess my game and speak my wrong?

In practice it should take a jeep and a tower to each player and create a deathmath.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgl3kmgur10zp ... .capx?dl=0
Amilton Neves do Brasil. Criando jogos des de 1999.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Have you tried following the multiplayer tutorials step by step to get a clear understanding of how the multiplayer object works?

After that if you have a question about how a specific part of multiplayer does or doesn't work, ask again.

Some things about your capx - for starters you don't have a button placed for you to run the event to connect to the signalling server. Your max peers is set to 0 so no one else can join your game after your host connects.
Mistakes were made.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:00 pm

oosyrag wrote:Have you tried following the multiplayer tutorials step by step to get a clear understanding of how the multiplayer object works?

After that if you have a question about how a specific part of multiplayer does or doesn't work, ask again.

Some things about your capx - for starters you don't have a button placed for you to run the event to connect to the signalling server. Your max peers is set to 0 so no one else can join your game after your host connects.

I'll check this out ... Thanks. already followed all the tutorial and did not understand.
Amilton Neves do Brasil. Criando jogos des de 1999.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?