Access Denied error

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I get this error on occasion.

Access Denied

Error

Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

A security error has occurred with authentication.

Please ensure that all cookies are enabled on your web browser, you are not using a saved or cached copy of the page, and your Firewall/Proxy settings are not hiding or masking your IP address.

• Yes me to :( I'm aware of it, sorry about that. I find if you press back on your browser, and resubmit it, it usually works. I'll try and find the cause asap.

• Yeah I get this like, EVERYTIME I make a big post... and clicking back results in a blank submission form about 90% of the time.

It's the most annoying bug ever -____-

Hopefully it ends up being easy to sort out.

~Sol

• Playing thread necromancer here.... I get this issue all the time currently. And more often today than on most days. And reloading the page most of the time results in losing what I posted. So now I usually copy and paste it into notepad then submit. Though there are times where it can take 5 or 6 attempts... which severly limits the amount of time it takes me to give answers on those topics I am trying to help on...

• I have this issue sometimes as well, but almost always when I have a lot of text or something relevant to post, which makes it frustrating to have to type it all again.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I do get this problem a lot, myself, but my text is recovered in Chrome if I hit "back" on the browser.

• Happening a lot here too

• It's a long term problem I'm afraid, not much we can do about it for now. I'll make sure I take a look at it at some point though, it is a frustrating bug.

• Been having the same issue a lot here too; is it maybe just caused by the cookie timeout being too short?

• This is happening a lot at the moment. Very annoying when you have just finished typing large reply to someone. :(

• Must be a cookie expiring to fast, 1-2 minutes or so

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)