add quaziblob 2 wiki?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • i dunno it seems like it would be a cool thing 2 add, since its one of the first construct "techniques"

which wasnt created using anything except built in stuff, its a cool trick and would be a cool lil tidbit for the wiki.

post what you think?

• I would wait for now. Maybe around 1.0 is released. It will mostly just sit there until more users start coming in, and Scirra isn't really advertising yet.

Also, I would rename the "technique" and just give yourself credit for putting it together first instead.

• whatever, other ppl called it that first, so its not really my name for it, but i dunno why not? names for stuff are always based on the creators name, sterling engine and all kinds of stuff like that

oh yah lol, quasiturbine. thats funny lol

• I would prefer to see the wiki used for explaining Construct functionality and see tutorials for individual techniques and such kept to the forums.

Just my two cents.

• Deadeye, if we want to keep tutorials on the forums only, we really need a stickied thread for tutorials specifically. I know the "uploads" area is along those lines, but it's not really.

Tutorials should be commented properly in the events section, and come with a text file (with pictures if possible) which describes how to build the included CAP file. This way people who know nothing about Construct can follow a "written" example without having to know where menus are among other things in Construct.

Personally I think it would be good to have a tutorial section on both the boards and the wiki!

~Sol

• I don't see why it shouldn't go on the wiki, and quaziblob is a pro name.

• I don't see why it shouldn't go on the wiki, and quaziblob is a pro name.

Hell's yes. And, that's pr0~ by the way

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Pr0 makes me think of pr0n ... prowfeshunol

• i just want 2 add it 2 the wiki for the sake of ppl being able 2 see it,

things in the uploads section get lost as they lose steam, things in the wiki are there 4ever!

or maybe i could throw together a little tut on how its made? im over it becoming cliche, I forsee many great things developing from it, and the fact that its called quaziblob makes it soo awesome.

its a pr0 name lol

• its a pr0~ name lol

fixed

~Sol

• ... can't forget the sperm tail ...

~~~

• It would be nice as an example that comes with Construct and is fully commented maybe...

• im not sure on what there is 2 comment on tho. its a special effect, not something event based. ill probably just make it like the physics example. simple and to the point

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)