Addiction - My second C2 game...a "brain" type one...

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Game Title: ADDIcTION!

Would be appreciated if you play it here and rate it over here to make the game get some "plays": http://www.kongregate.com/games/Daveed13/addiction

After that you can play it on my site without ads between games if you want, see my sig.

It's a minimalist "zen" looking game because in it you play with numbers, trying to create the highest number you can and the highest score.

I would appreciate your feedback as far as the clarity of in-game rules. don't be afraid to post your scores here. :)

Thanks to all C2ers!

I made 2 games so far: www.ID-Games.net
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 pm

@DavidA13 I've played it on your site and I have to say: It is indeed addictive! My highscore was 585. I found it very clever. But I would definitely put a optional tutorial or a how-to-play into the game. In the beginning it is hard to tell by what rules the new tiles are added.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:48 pm

This is a really simple yet insanely fun game. I love how simple the concept is, yet deep the gameplay is, and it looks great! Kudos on a great game! :D
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks a lot @liquidmetal and @GideonG! :)

Really appreciate the feedback and the nice words! Hehe.

@liquidmetal: Did you saw the tutorial bubbles for your first 4 moves? Maybe they don't show longer enough if we quickly click I'll try to test this more, thanks!
I made 2 games so far: www.ID-Games.net
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:27 am

@DavidA13 Of course I saw them. But like I said: They don't explain everything. Let's say i pick up a 3 and add it to a 5. I get an 8 but on the free space I took the mentioned 3 from a new number occurs. Sometimes it is a 1 a 2 a 3 or something else. By what rules are these numbers chosen? I would put the answer to that question additional into the tutorial bubbles.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations