Addictive, would love for some feedback

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • this is my game, similar to flappy bird, except you control a bee, and fly from day into night the longer you fly. please rate and help me if you think its needs to be improved. http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... 23/buzzbee thank you and leave me feed back so I can improve. I love feedback no matter if its negative

• good game !! played it !!! publish it on google play and best of luck ...

• Thank you, i much appreciate your feed back

• Yep its a flappy bird clone alright.

I would suggest changing or at least making the sound effect when you pass the pipes quieter as it is pretty annoying.

I would also change the pipes to something less Mario esq.

• Cheers for your input, I made this game as a kinda test to see how it all works. I did intend to make it a flappy bird clone. The intension was to see how people would react to the sky changing from day to night until the stars twinkle. I am new to this all and I'm thankful for all your feedback as it is the users we want to make happy. I will adjust the volume. As it does become annoying. Could mute the device it's being used on. Again thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cheers for your input, I made this game as a kinda test to see how it all works. I did intend to make it a flappy bird clone. The intension was to see how people would react to the sky changing from day to night until the stars twinkle. I am new to this all and I'm thankful for all your feedback as it is the users we want to make happy. I will adjust the volume. As it does become annoying. Could mute the device it's being used on. Again thank you.

I bet that would be kind of neat but I can't make it far enough to see it do that lol.

• After 25 tubes past, turns darker. After 60 darker again and so on untill the building lights turn off and the stars come out. Gives people an aim I guess to see what happens next. If it was too easy it wouldnt be appreciated as much I dont feel

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)