Admob Alternative or Make money From Games

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue May 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi. Admob only works on android, right?
I am looking for ads which work on all platforms and based in Europe would be great. Does anyone know such ads?
Bl4ckSh33p-Soft - Custom Software and Indie Games
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:32 am

Hi I also would like to know what plugin use for Appodeal (for Cocoon io).
I am using also Google play game (official plugin form Cocoon io) and then I have to use this right?
"To use Appodeal with CocoonGooglePlayGame and CocoonShare etc.. use
https://github.com/Tamplier/cordova-plugin.git "

With this one Ads are OK but I am having problem with Hardware Back button when I press it in my game whole game will close... I do not have any implementation of "On mobile back button press" in project so it must be some conflict in plugins so any ideas? I will be realy glad for help because I would like to use Appodeal in project.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:35 am

friend, i made the test, but after building the application intelxdk ads are not shown, it remains in a message loading and I am forced to close the app to not go out, but is linked with my AdMob account and there goes me to post views were generated but realized appodeal shows nothing, and asked support appodeal and do not give me help, I have two issues about this forum but did not support me , you comment that you download the plugin page appodeal and just place it within construt 2
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General