Admob and Browser object not working in latest XDK update

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:46 am

VIKINGS wrote:Problem over here too. The browser is partially working, alerts and close game for example work fine. But if I try to go to an url, that doesn't work. Having some weird issues with the ads too, the banner doesn't appear until after the first interstitial displays, even though it's supposed to appear way before that. After a interstitial appears, it seems to work fine....
Whatever, too many issues, too many headackes, I give up... :( I'll just release my game like this and what will be will be....


Did you whitelist the URL's you're trying to reach?
Image
B
7
S
1
Posts: 70
Reputation: 843

Post » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:49 pm

No @saf I didn't, because the only links I tried to use(if memory servers) where for other games that I had published on googleplay. I'm getting pretty close to the testing phase of my next game, should I try to whitelist all url's no matter what they are?

But even so, it still doesn't make sense, the twitter and facebook plugins worked fine, launched the proper windows, and you could tweet, etc. If whitelisting in intelxdk was the problem then wouldn't those plugins have been affected too?
B
21
S
11
G
6
Posts: 414
Reputation: 5,335

Post » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:51 am

I am having similar difficulties with my apps, many Problems since last Update.. Fullscreen ads and browser still not working....
B
82
S
32
G
7
Posts: 281
Reputation: 10,675

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:48 am

VIKINGS wrote:But even so, it still doesn't make sense, the twitter and facebook plugins worked fine, launched the proper windows, and you could tweet, etc. If whitelisting in intelxdk was the problem then wouldn't those plugins have been affected too?


Not sure, it could be that the plugins whitelist necessary domains by default? I remember having issues reaching external site from my game, and whitelisting helped.
Last edited by saf on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
B
7
S
1
Posts: 70
Reputation: 843

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:13 am

Hm, ok guees I'll try whitelisting and see what happens. I'll be back with the results after the building and testing is finished.
B
21
S
11
G
6
Posts: 414
Reputation: 5,335

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Yes, it seems that if I whitelist those specific urls it does work @saf . Strange as that was not needed before and intelxdk whitelists "market" by default anyway, which means(in theory) that any "market" url should work....
B
21
S
11
G
6
Posts: 414
Reputation: 5,335

Post » Wed May 04, 2016 5:09 am

admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?
B
19
S
7
G
1
Posts: 62
Reputation: 1,954

Post » Wed May 04, 2016 3:21 pm

SaRaB wrote:admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?


I used admob pro it worked for me dude.
B
15
S
5
G
3
Posts: 72
Reputation: 2,645

Post » Wed May 04, 2016 3:34 pm

zeroflag wrote:
SaRaB wrote:admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?


I used admob pro it worked for me dude.


hi, can you please give me the link of admob pro.?

and what is the version you use with Intel xdk, i use 3240 version the least version.?
B
19
S
7
G
1
Posts: 62
Reputation: 1,954

Post » Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 pm

SaRaB wrote:
zeroflag wrote:
SaRaB wrote:admob still does not work with me, anyone can provide the plugin that he use with admob and working fine.?


I used admob pro it worked for me dude.


hi, can you please give me the link of admob pro.?

and what is the version you use with Intel xdk, i use 3240 version the least version.?


Link >> https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro
Free version 2% commission
Paid version 20$

I use C2 227 with XDK 3240. good luck dude

Note : I think admob pro is the best admob plugin for android & ios.
B
15
S
5
G
3
Posts: 72
Reputation: 2,645

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: megatronx and 12 guests