Admob Intertistial not working

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Anyone with the same problem?

I did it correctly but it's still not showing the ad

• yes, I am facing the same problem, Are you using phone-gap?

• Tried It, not working.

• Same here.

Even, unable to load the apk to Google Play. It ask for app signature. Why cant Construct 3 generate that too along with the apk?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Same here.

Even, unable to load the apk to Google Play. It ask for app signature. Why cant Construct 3 generate that too along with the apk?

Export your game in android studio build then sign your apk there and export. the biggest problem is the plugins for ads and google play services is currently not working though we don't know if this will work until someone really tel us whats is wrong with this.

• ihvan020

Thanks for the reply.

can you please suggest any tutorial for android studio. How to create apk with ads in the same?

• Export your game in android studio build then sign your apk there and export. the biggest problem is the plugins for ads and google play services is currently not working though we don't know if this will work until someone really tel us whats is wrong with this.

Will try that. Thanks a million.

• >

>

> Export your game in android studio build then sign your apk there and export. the biggest problem is the plugins for ads and google play services is currently not working though we don't know if this will work until someone really tel us whats is wrong with this.

>

Will try that. Thanks a million.

Did this end up working? I too am having several problems trying to get admob to work.

If you did get it to work via android studio, I know it would be a lot to ask but what was the solution or if you can direct me to a link

thanks

• odapplications,

I am using cocoon now. you can try the same.

• odapplications,

I am using cocoon now. you can try the same.

The reason I purchased Construct 3 was for the ability to build apps without Cocoon. ($500 to remove splash screen).

Construct 3 has an amazing build ability and works flawlessly for both iOS and Android. But when it comes to Ad Mob, I just want to cry....

Cocoon is nice however

• [quote:3i4j4qxt]

odapplications wrote:

Construct 3 has an amazing build ability and works flawlessly for both iOS and Android. But when it comes to Ad Mob, I just want to cry....

+1

• Nope. Change so many thing, upgrade..... still nothing.

Hoping by the end of beta, somebody will show how to make it work.

>

> >

> >

> > Export your game in android studio build then sign your apk there and export. the biggest problem is the plugins for ads and google play services is currently not working though we don't know if this will work until someone really tel us whats is wrong with this.

> >

>

> Will try that. Thanks a million.

>

Did this end up working? I too am having several problems trying to get admob to work.

If you did get it to work via android studio, I know it would be a lot to ask but what was the solution or if you can direct me to a link

thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)