Admob is not working anymore and crashes apps.

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 10:59 am

Josek5494 wrote:Hi guys! I made a simple plugin to show adds with Liming Xie "cordova-plugin-admobpro" which works fine with the new xdk version. The video is in spanish but with english subtitles! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyziNpxNOI

Does this work with iOS too?

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 11:52 am

Message: Josek5494 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Nutzaboutpoker wrote:
Josek5494 wrote:Hi guys! I made a simple plugin to show adds with Liming Xie "cordova-plugin-admobpro" which works fine with the new xdk version. The video is in spanish but with english subtitles! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyziNpxNOI

-Mike

I think yes (Forget the "Android" word in the properties). Test it and will see ^^
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 07, 2016 6:31 am

Josek5494 wrote:
Nutzaboutpoker wrote:

-Mike

I think yes (Forget the "Android" word in the properties). Test it and will see ^^

Hi, is this working on android, cause i am working on android until now.?
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 07, 2016 9:33 am

SaRaB wrote:Hi, is this working on android, cause i am working on android until now.?

Yep, it's working like a charm
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Josek5494 wrote:
SaRaB wrote:Hi, is this working on android, cause i am working on android until now.?

Well, I added your plugin in construct 2 and when i add admob pro to intel it freezes the screen then i can not do anything, i also build apk and tried it in the phone it keeps freezing in the game, probably your plugin does not work good with me, after that I tried the official plugin of construct 2 (admob) just it works this time i do not now what is happening actually.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 07, 2016 5:09 pm

SaRaB wrote:
Josek5494 wrote:

Well, I added your plugin in construct 2 and when i add admob pro to intel it freezes the screen then i can not do anything, i also build apk and tried it in the phone it keeps freezing in the game, probably your plugin does not work good with me, after that I tried the official plugin of construct 2 (admob) just it works this time i do not now what is happening actually.

Mmmm, i dont know. Everyone installed it without problem D: In a few weeks i will release another which calls a different admob cordova plugin, not admobpro. Then we'll see if works better. Stay tuned
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 07, 2016 7:59 pm

I am using cordova with cranberry admob, I don't understand the issue?
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 09, 2016 11:32 am

humanescape wrote:I am using cordova with cranberry admob, I don't understand the issue?

Cranberry's admob plugin is not free
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 am

@Josek5494: thank you for your hard work. It works and easy to use, however if you add sound plugin and enable preloud sounds then the app freezes. You can check it by yourself, please fix it, your plugin is so awesome
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 pm

nikosurfing wrote:@Josek5494: thank you for your hard work. It works and easy to use, however if you add sound plugin and enable preloud sounds then the app freezes. You can check it by yourself, please fix it, your plugin is so awesome

First of all, thanks a lot! :D

The problem is not in my plugin of Construct 2, is in Cordova plugin Admob-pro :( , so i cant fix anything. Btw i'm making a new admob plugin completely free which will be released this week. Stay tuned to see if the new plugin fix your problem ^^
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General