Adroid 4.4.2 error

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello guys i recently develop my first game "Maduro Mango Attack" bur I'm having lots of problems with 4.4.2 of android it always crash it opens the app them it crash anyone have had this problem before?? if you got any solutions please let me know.

Heres is a link to my game : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.limbonetworks.maduroattack

Thanks to everyone if you got any suggestions about how to improve the game please let me know :D
B
S

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

No crash for me, I guess you just made this to advertise for your game...
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 12:11 am

no really need advertice the game is really viral i just need to fix the problem amny people complain the app crash and is way to heavy 41 MB since like nothing but is a really simple app i should't be this heavy
B
S

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Well I cannot help you with the fix of the crashes, maybe those devices currently have issues with the Crosswalk build.
(You can be sure if the issue comes from Intel's Crosswalk build they will fix it shortly.)
Talking about the Crosswalk build, since Crosswalk is using chromium (a kinda browser) to build and play your app, the size of your game itself will be big.
Your app can be as simple as you want, the exported C2 game at itself is always lightweight but when exporting with Crosswalk it will get bigger.
Perhaps you can use Phonegap or depreciated exporters for sure, but currently Crosswalk export has the best performance and is supported by the most Android devices.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 7:31 pm

thanks alot i will find a tutorial to how to do everything with phonegap to see if i can fix those issues
B
S

Post » Wed May 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs