Ads, Advertisements, Video ads

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue May 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Message: moon6 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi everyone. I am looking for assistance with putting video ads in my games. If someone has experience please contact me. Looking to pay whatever is necessary.

Thanks,
Asa Bush

instagram: styledox
B
S

Post » Tue May 27, 2014 11:46 pm

With the external Video Plug-In you may do it yourself.

Big minus is that Cocoon doesn´t support HTML5 Video Tag I guess!
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Thanks Beaverlicious.
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:29 pm

@Beaverlicious Does that mean that currently there is no way to implement video ads in C2?
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

thesecretweapon wrote:@Beaverlicious Does that mean that currently there is no way to implement video ads in C2?

Not with stock C2 options.
However, one can try to see if ad-providers have a way of floating html5 video frames via plugins/some other way.

Wouldn't expect it to work 'polished' though.
Krish
Hey! Did you know that you can hire me to make your games?

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:02 am

moon6 wrote:Hi everyone. I am looking for assistance with putting video ads in my games. If someone has experience please contact me. Looking to pay whatever is necessary.

Thanks,
Asa Bush

Why do you want to add video ads to your game`? That's the most annoying thing for the player... I wouldn't recommend that. Think about fullscreen ads or banner. First this is much easier to add (and possible with CocoonJS) and doesn't annoy your players that much. I also would include a "Remove Ads" perk available to buy via IAP or something like that. This gives the player the opportunity to buy a perk thet remove ads completely.

If you need help with something like that I can help you.
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:17 am

AndreasR wrote:
moon6 wrote:Hi everyone. I am looking for assistance with putting video ads in my games. If someone has experience please contact me. Looking to pay whatever is necessary.

Thanks,
Asa Bush

Why do you want to add video ads to your game`? That's the most annoying thing for the player... I wouldn't recommend that. Think about fullscreen ads or banner. First this is much easier to add (and possible with CocoonJS) and doesn't annoy your players that much. I also would include a "Remove Ads" perk available to buy via IAP or something like that. This gives the player the opportunity to buy a perk thet remove ads completely.

If you need help with something like that I can help you.

maybe he wants to add the videoads as a service to continue playng when player dies and you dont want to start over again?! why all of you are so rushing in to give , advices! before you even know at what he needs them! yes videoads are best paid ! but also most annoyng thing in games if you dont put them corectly!

so there il agree with you!:P
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests