ADS Works in IOS currently?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • After several hours of searching and testing, I was not able to use apps on the IOS platforms.

Is it possible nowadays with Construct2?

I am currently using the Cordova CLI, the game works normally and is published in the store.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sikera- ... 94591?mt=8

In the version for google play, I am using "Appodeal", works correctly, I did the same steps for ios, installs plugin, however within the game the ads do not load.

Compilation by cocoon error

I also tried installing cranberry admob

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... n-ad-admob

There are errors when I command to compile, if I remove the plugin, it compiles normally.

I do not know what to search for to make ads work on IOS.

• No person has project with ads released in the apple store?

• If you are having issues with integration, I suggest you see if Enhance can help.

We support a bunch of networks and with Enhance, you don't have to mess with 3rd party extensions. Enhance will get you going in a few minutes.

I'm not sure exactly what the errors are that you are running into, but we do support admob, along with other networks.

Enhance can give you peace of mind that if there is an issue, it will not be with the integration.

Here is a link to Enhance, check it out and hit us up if there is anything we can help out with.

goo.gl/CxUoRq

Good Luck.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Excellent, I'll run some tests.

• In the version for google play, I am using "Appodeal", works correctly, I did the same steps for ios, installs plugin, however within the game the ads do not load.

I do not know what to search for to make ads work on IOS.

How is this going?

If you still have problems let me know.

I'm sure Appodeal's 24/7 support team can look into this fast.

• >

>

> In the version for google play, I am using "Appodeal", works correctly, I did the same steps for ios, installs plugin, however within the game the ads do not load.

>

> I do not know what to search for to make ads work on IOS.

>

How is this going?

If you still have problems let me know.

I'm sure Appodeal's 24/7 support team can look into this fast.

Support for Construct2 will be closed in March.

I ended up opting for admob.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)