Advanced Menu (Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Advacend Menu

Advanced Menu in the gaming style type Angry Birds. With save and automatic level load, scores and stars. The data is saved even if the application is closed. When the application and open the data (levels, scores and stars) carry automatically. Without using global variables and array. This template comes with a mini game to can test the advanced menu.
Last edited by thiagosantostsd on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Does this use the new Local Storage plugin?
The old Webstorage plugin is no longer supported....
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 22, 2015 5:18 pm

xanxion wrote:Does this use the new Local Storage plugin?

I will release a new version in the new stable version of Construct 2 (206). :oops:
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Sounds good! Looking forward to that
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 23, 2015 2:01 pm

thiagosantostsd wrote:
xanxion wrote:Does this use the new Local Storage plugin?

I will release a new version in the new stable version of Construct 2 (206). :oops:

good morning my friend,
Constuct2 version 201 or higher, not disabled Webstore. It just is not enabled if included in new projects. But there is a way to enable WebStorage again. just replace the WebStorage version 201 or higher by WebStorage version 200.
I am sending you the tutorial to help you. :lol:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5uQevVdF50vfldmNmxJeTlFUDg4NFhpeV9qN0xselAzeDE3VzhzOGdvRmhVdWN5aks4MkE&usp=drive_web

Every time a plugin, behavior or effect of the construct is removed. You can copy the old version, it will work again. :geek:
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 26, 2015 11:23 am

The webstorage plugin is still bundled with Construct2 and requires no replacement.
In the plugin dialog right click and select "Show deprecated plugins".

Thiago, you should remove your "tutorial" and advice to downgrade to an older version of the plugin from the file.
Also, it is generally bad practice to have a key named only as a number.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Kyatric wrote:The webstorage plugin is still bundled with Construct2 and requires no replacement.
In the plugin dialog right click and select "Show deprecated plugins".

Thiago, you should remove your "tutorial" and advice to downgrade to an older version of the plugin from the file.
Also, it is generally bad practice to have a key named only as a number.

Thanks for the tips, the next version, I will remove the downgrade; and changes the key to LevelNumber ("Level1, Level2, ...".
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi,

I purchased your "Advanced Menu" and it's great. Can you tell me how to add a "Next Level" button that records the score and stars. Right now you play a level and have to go back to the main menu and I'd love to have a button that goes right to the next level. I just don't know how to code it so it remembers the stars and score without going back to the main menu.

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:28 pm

danalog wrote:Hi,

I purchased your "Advanced Menu" and it's great. Can you tell me how to add a "Next Level" button that records the score and stars. Right now you play a level and have to go back to the main menu and I'd love to have a button that goes right to the next level. I just don't know how to code it so it remembers the stars and score without going back to the main menu.

Thanks!

you should use the AdvancedMenuStarScore you model, which is only menu. AdvancedMenuStarScoreTemplate comes with next level. change the action "go to MenuLevel" to "" go to next Layout. "Me sends your e-mail address, I am sending you one video explaining you. if you want I can also adapt the menu to your project. :idea:
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Is this now using the builtin C2 save/load slot system?
- because wouldnt that be a problem when updating the game with new levels and such?

i just downloaded this again to hopefully use localstorage, that saves only current levels and highscore.
B
S
G

Next

Return to Scirra Store