Aeon of the Wizard 0.5 [Google Play]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello, my name's Sebastian Aguanno. I submitted a post about my game (Aeon of the Wizard) before, but the buttons/controls weren't very good. Now, I'm posting this new updated version of Aeon of the Wizard 0.5! It has swipe controls, instead of buttons, and the ghost comes around much more often!

Game/App Title: Aeon of the Wizard 0.5 (Updated Version)

Game Platform: Android, Amazon

Game/App Google Play Store Web Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... free&hl=en

Age Range: 5+

Game Description: Aeon of the Wizard is a wonderful platform game of avoidance, magic, power, and ultimately, good versus evil. Using swipe/touch controls, you may play the role of a powerful white wizard who (with the help of a friendly phantom) builds up his magical powers by warding off and destroying the black magic of the dark Evil Eyes that spy on us all, and attack from the skies! For our good magic, and the world to survive, we must put an end to the dark Evil Eyes!

This new mobile game is different from the others because it's a combination between Brick Breaker and classic platform games! It's like playing Brick Breaker, but with a character who can jump from paddle to paddle, whilst avoiding attacks from above!

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian J. Aguanno

• Hello, my name's Sebastian J. Aguanno. I was hoping to get a review for my new Android app/game, called Aeon of the Wizard 0.5! It has full swipe controls, instead of buttons!

Here's some information about the game:

Game/App Title: Aeon of the Wizard 0.5 (Updated Version)

Game Platform: Android, Amazon

Game/App Google Play Store Web Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... free&hl=en

Age Range: 5+

Game Description: Aeon of the Wizard is a wonderful platform game of avoidance, magic, power, and ultimately, good versus evil. Using swipe/touch controls, you may play the role of a powerful white wizard who (with the help of a friendly phantom) builds up his magical powers by warding off and destroying the black magic of the dark Evil Eyes that spy on us all, and attack from the skies! For our good magic, and the world to survive, we must put an end to the dark Evil Eyes!

This new mobile game is different from the others because it's a combination between Brick Breaker and classic platform games! It's like playing Brick Breaker, but with a character who can jump from paddle to paddle, whilst avoiding attacks from above!

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian J. Aguanno

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice work!

• What's the best way to advertise it?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)