Aeon of the Wizard (New Android Game!)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 am

Hey everyone! I recently published my first game through the Google Play store (and soon, it will be available on the iOS and Amazon store as well)! It's called, Aeon of the Wizard! Please, check it out here! --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... reeversion
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:24 am

Nice work!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 am

Thanks a lot @iceangel, I hope you like... I really need the "star reviews" lol. Please (if it's not too much trouble), tell your friends about the game (us indie developers need all the help we could get:).
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 am

I tried it out... I won't give it a star rating... it'd be low.

so here was why I got frustrated. and I was using an 8" android pad and it ran smoothly

1) the movement controls are badly spaced and not at all obvious.
2) jumping onto the platforms is very hard, it took me about 20 goes to get past level 1... that instantly annoys me
3) but not as annoying as being surprised by having to download a 50 MB apk
4) you start dying immediately as your welcome text comes up and you can't move. kind of unfair
5) you can shoot your own bullets

it all seems very impressive and you have my admiration for putting it together, but it is not at all obvious and I think at this stage it is a big overwhelming visually.

R
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:36 pm

You should defnitely try to space those buttons up. My big thumbs couldn't even press the move and jump buttons at the same time making it impossible for me to jump on any platform.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations