So ROJO, i reworked your .cap to make the verlet thing move through a loop for better collision detection, but for some reason it jumps a bit higher, even though it (as far as i can tell) should be exactly the same. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/930918/Jumptester.cap
At first i tried to make it like:
-run loop "up" ceil(distance) times.
-set Y: Y+(distance-ceil(distance))
Something like that, but it had some problems with floats that i couldn't figure out how to solve, so i used the workaround that is in the .cap right now. I'm not really happy with it though. I don't like the unexplained extra height, and I get the feeling it could be made in a more efficient way.
Anyways, I'm going to implement it into my AI thingy and see how it works out.