Air Guard (Simulator bomber)

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:54 pm

????????? ????? - ??? ????????? ??????????????? , ? ???????? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ???????????, ???????? ?? ????????????, ???????? ?????, ??????? ! ? ???? ????????? ?????? ??????????????, ??????? ? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ????????. :) ? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????????????. ???? ? ????? ?? ????????.?????????? ????????? ?????????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ??????????? ????? ?????????? :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Guard - simulator of the bomber, in which you will need to rub out the terrorists blow up their fortifications, communications, technology! The game is colorful EFFECTS interaction bombings seems to me good voice acting. :) With a plot as usual did not bother. I did focus on gameplay. Management of helicopter built by inertia so that the helicopter is subject to the forces of gravity:)

Controls:
w,a,s,d - fly
RMB - bomb
LMB - shot

Download 1.4 mb
B
G

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Screenshots look familiar to me. I wonder where you got the idea.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm

???? ?????????? ???? ? ????? ??????. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZm92eCTmM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was inspired by a game with this forum.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZm92eCTmM
B
G

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 pm

I was being sarcastic. :wink:
That's my game. Hehe.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 am

Might want to include the font in there, on WindowsXP it is lacking the font at default (I don't have it installed :P)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Seems like these type of games are very popular.Ive seen a video of an hillarious game called poopocallypse.Same type off backgrounds etc.. as this game, but it involves a bird that craps on everything.
B
S
G

Return to Your Creations