Airconsole controller maker

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:38 pm

@Psychokiller1888 are AirConsole developers automatically detected as premiun by ip address? If it is not, I do not have a premium account and the ads are still not displayed
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:53 pm

@amariscal The controller plugin does not have ads functions, only the airconsole plugin of Psychokiller1888 has those functions. You should test with the pong.capx examples and see if they display on screen.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

@amariscal what method are you using for testing? the ad function works in the simulator but not in the developer preview when you upload via the developer panel ( at least for me when i tested it a while back)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:39 pm

I use the developer panel version. Maybe there's the problem.
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:57 pm

I believe they are playing around with different ad services right now. If I recall correctly, they showed actual ads in the developer preview, but might not be showing any at the moment because they are trying to promote the hero service. I'll check tonight when I get home...
www.simbucket.com - HTML5 Science Simulations / https://www.airconsole.com/#!play=com.n ... obotrumble - Robot Rumble on AirConsole
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Curious if anyone else is running into the issue of iOS devices not being able to reconnect in after disconnecting? Android works just fine, only an issue on iPhones/iPads. After restarting the app on the device, they can get back in no problem. Any ideas on what could be causing this issue? Thanks!
B

Post » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:44 am

@StllSarah,

I haven't seen this issue on our game, but we aren't running the controller plugin, just the AirConsole plugin. I'll try to do some testing this weekend.
www.simbucket.com - HTML5 Science Simulations / https://www.airconsole.com/#!play=com.n ... obotrumble - Robot Rumble on AirConsole
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm

@cjbruce
Thanks for looking into it. I am using the controller plugin, so right now I am trying to determine if it is an issue in the controller plugin or something on my end. I will let you know what I find. Thanks!
B

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 pm

@cjbruce
I did find a fix for the iPhone reconnect issue in case anyone else comes across it. Several days ago I tried copying in the handshake code directly into the controller.html hoping that would solve the problem, and it had no effect. However, now it is suddenly working. Just copy:
Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">
  var air_console = new AirConsole();

var sendHandshake = function() {
    air_console.message(AirConsole.SCREEN, {
      handshake: true
    });
  };

air_console.onReady = function() {
    sendHandshake();
  };

// Let the screen know we are here
  air_console.onMessage = function(device_id, data) {
    if (data.handshake) {
      sendHandshake();
    }
  };
</script>

into the controller.html file and it fixes this issue now. Hopefully this helps others who run into this.
Thanks,
Happy Game Designing!
B

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 pm

@StillSarah Glad you got it work, I don't have an iOS device so I can't troubleshoot.
Banned User
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons