Ajax problem between two versions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hello construct team or user of construct,

I make a professional game. I start my project with construct 2 r212-2. I use request ajax and php scripts and sql database.

When i builded html5 page and tested my games on facebook with construct 2 r221, my scripts for read my database works fine but write in my database, my script update sql database but return nothing. But, if i use r212-2, all request works fine and write script return "echo" in ajax.

Why? My script or ajax plug is different update between two versions of construct?

Sorry it's impossible to attach capx or scripts.

Thanks.

• fred37000

Hello construct team or user of construct,

I make a professional game. I start my project with construct 2 r212-2. I use request ajax and php scripts and sql database.

When i builded html5 page and tested my games on facebook with construct 2 r221, my scripts for read my database works fine but write in my database, my script update sql database but return nothing. But, if i use r212-2, all request works fine and write script return "echo" in ajax.

Why? My script or ajax plug is different update between two versions of construct?

Sorry it's impossible to attach capx or scripts.

Thanks.

This follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements and as such, will be closed automatically by Ashley.

You MUST follow the requirements if you want your issue to be investigated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)