All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:05 pm

SeriouslyCrunchy wrote:I just had a quick look through your site and there is so much on offer here, I'm sure I can find some great fits for my tutorials, and of course I will credit you and your website where I use them. Crediting people that provide assets is my Golden Rule.

Massive thanks for your generosity.

You're very welcome...I hope you find some pieces you can use. Please feel free to send me links to your tutorials...I'd love to see them.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 pm

fantastic thanks
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm

SergioRM wrote:fantastic thanks

No problem. Make sure to check back often...I try to add a new piece each day. Can do custom stuff, too, if need be, for a donation. :D
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 am

Message: Eric Matyas is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi everyone,

I've added some new pieces on the following pages:

Action
Fantasy
Nature/Science
Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful,
Eric
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 pm

@EricMatyas

Thanks for adding more free music to your site.

I'm using one of your tracks in a small game I'm making. I'll be sure to donate if I actually make any money from it.
Vote for all the Construct 2 games on Steam Greenlight - Find them here
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Message: Eric Matyas is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
OddConfection wrote:@EricMatyas

Thanks for adding more free music to .

I'm using one of your tracks in a small game I'm making. I'll be sure to donate if I actually make any money from it.

Glad to hear you found something you can use in your new game! Please send me a link...I'd love to see it.

Eric
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:04 am

Hi everyone,

I've posted some new tracks on the following pages:

Sci-Fi/Space
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I've also received a number of requests for longer pieces (in general) so I thought I'd begin creating longer versions of some of my tracks.

If you all have any thoughts about tracks of mine that you'd like to use, but wish were longer, please let me know. :)

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I've posted some of my music on Soundcloud. Simply search for my name or the name of my website and it'll come right up.

The majority of the music still lives on my site, though.

As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi everyone,

I've posted new pieces on the following pages:
Action
Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird

As always, your feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi everyone,

Some of you have sent me private messages on this site, but for some reason it's not letting me respond to them. Please send your messages to the email listed on my website instead so I can respond to you.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Tools and Resources