All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Message: Eric Matyas is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi everyone,

I've created a bunch of new tracks and uploaded them onto the following pages:

Drama
Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Nature/Science
Urban

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Message: Eric Matyas is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:18 am

@EricMatyas

As promised, I added one of your music tracks to my latest tutorial on TD expansion, (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1134/b ... et-defence ) it works rather well! Again, thank you for releasing these. and I shall no doubt use them again in the future.
Intermediate level Construct 2 developer, looking to build up my portfolio : https://seriouslycrunchy.itch.io/

Current projects : Bite Sized Game Development, please have a look at my tutorials and comment!

I also write for http://moonbooks.net/, please come and check us out!

Follow me on twitter! @SrslyCrunchy I'm always looking for games or templates to highlight, use the hashtag #madeinconstruct !
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm

SeriouslyCrunchy wrote:@EricMatyas

As promised, I added one of your music tracks to my latest tutorial on TD expansion, ( ) it works rather well! Again, thank you for releasing these. and I shall no doubt use them again in the future.

Cool...glad to see that "Disco Ants" came in handy. :D
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 am

i used one of your sifi sounds in the trailer of my game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3CmR9Ak5Y
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:34 pm

volkiller730 wrote:i used one of your sifi sounds in the trailer of my game

Cool...looks like a fun game!

Please make sure you credit me as indicated on my homepage. :D

Here's my weekly update:

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Action
Fantasy
Nature/Science
Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Urban

Hope they are helpful,
Eric
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous
Fantasy
Horror/Surreal
Sci-Fi/Space
Technology

I hope they are helpful. As always, all thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

Have a great week,
Eric
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 am

@EricMatyas Some of these sci-fi tracks are great! Will definitely use a few of these and put you and your website in the credits. Depending on funding raised I'll be donating as well when the game is finished down the line.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:18 pm

inquiesco wrote:@EricMatyas Some of these sci-fi tracks are great! Will definitely use a few of these and put you and your website in the credits. Depending on funding raised I'll be donating as well when the game is finished down the line.

Cool...I hope they come in handy. Feel free to send me a link to your game when it's done. :D
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Tools and Resources