All PXLink games

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Super Zombies again

Google Play

"Zombies Again" is back! Be a survivor inside the new "Super Zombies Again"!

Super Zombies Again is a post-apocalyptic hardcore dual stick shooter, sustained by arcade experience!

Fight endless hordes of zombies and in the process, collect supply boxes, to earn score and new gun!

And also to discover the incredible survivors, because the more boxes with supplies, the more interesting!

Discover an arcade exposure and hardcore action games with intuitive and simple controls!

Prisonela

Google Play

Prisonela - is an endless hardcore platformer where levels are chosen randomly.

The Imprisonment could never be this insane, you will face a lot of challenges and the reward is your own life.

you've got nothing to lose because you don't have anything, except challenges in extremal conditions and insanity.

Battle Ducks

Google Play

Your ship is falling down, but you still got time to evacuate from it.

How long will you survive on an enemy territory?

Everything depends by how much skill and luck you’ve got in this game

Collect can’s to open new characters and share you’re score with friends.

Jumpy Pong

Google Play

Jumpy Pong it’s a simple but a really interesting game to play.

In this game you’re mission is to bounce of the rockets as long as possible.

It just like Ping-Pong, except you don’t control the Ping-Pong paddles…

Now you are ready to know how to be a Ping-Pong ball

Reed

Google Play (Paid)

Google Play (Free)

Reed – it’s a tiny creature and the last creation of an old supercomputer.

The old supercomputer is dying by losing all of his cubes and he’s getting much slower without them.

Without supercomputer, world is going to end.

Could you help him and save the world?

Can you collect all the cube that could be found in levels that are not so easy to pass?

• EvilXIII Liking your apps! Do you build your games with only one layout and no loader in the beginning? It loads very quickly with no lag between scenes or retries.

• EvilXIII Liking your apps! Do you build your games with only one layout and no loader in the beginning? It loads very quickly with no lag between scenes or retries.

Thank you!)

Yes, I often use one layout. it looks a little more whole than, for example, if for every action I would use different layout

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • how you optimize your games for mobile phone?

• EvilXIII Some slick games there. Like the Pixel style and the quick / harsh gameplay =) Run really well on the phone too.

You seem to have ads, IAP and google play all nicely working too, something I am looking at trying to get working. Would you happen to know any good tutorials for this? Everything i have found is outdated.

• EvilXIII Some slick games there. Like the Pixel style and the quick / harsh gameplay =) Run really well on the phone too.

You seem to have ads, IAP and google play all nicely working too, something I am looking at trying to get working. Would you happen to know any good tutorials for this? Everything i have found is outdated.

Would really appreciate that too! Please point us to a tutorial...

• Thank you all)

It will be difficult for me to find information. really everything is already outdated, I'll try to write and throw it here

• Hi EvilXIII

Any luck with some info? Would really help =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)