Alone in Space

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Hi All...

We've just created another one Shooting game for Android Platform...

Below is the Link:

AloneInSpace

• I'll hava an ingame look at it later, at work right now. From the screenshots I only see that there are different fonts used for the stats and they seem to be a bit wrong aligned.

• I'll hava an ingame look at it later, at work right now. From the screenshots I only see that there are different fonts used for the stats and they seem to be a bit wrong aligned.

Yeah..You're right..I am also Learning how to use own fonts....

Thanks...:)

• Had my hands on now on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 running Android 4.0.4

I really like the overall design with that toony ships and asteroids, the ship moves smooth and it is really challenging not to run out of health in the FreeFly level.

The Timer mission is an easy one, but I also rate it good for a level one difficulty. I just don't get an idea for what that rectangle above the ship is good for and what the "c" stat in the lower left corner stands for, sorry.

In FreeFly it is fullscren as standard, in Timer Mode about a quarter of the right display is left untouched. Same goes for the menu.

After you launch the game you can choose between play and help. When you enter the play screen you never can switch back to the initial screen, I'll recommend to place a "back" or "main menu" button inside the game mode selection. Just like the one inside the level selection screens.

Sound and music is on a lower priority at the moment I guess, so no review on that part by now.

Really liked to play some rounds.

• Had my hands on now on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 running Android 4.0.4

I really like the overall design with that toony ships and asteroids, the ship moves smooth and it is really challenging not to run out of health in the FreeFly level.

The Timer mission is an easy one, but I also rate it good for a level one difficulty. I just don't get an idea for what that rectangle above the ship is good for and what the "c" stat in the lower left corner stands for, sorry.

In FreeFly it is fullscren as standard, in Timer Mode about a quarter of the right display is left untouched. Same goes for the menu.

After you launch the game you can choose between play and help. When you enter the play screen you never can switch back to the initial screen, I'll recommend to place a "back" or "main menu" button inside the game mode selection. Just like the one inside the level selection screens.

Sound and music is on a lower priority at the moment I guess, so no review on that part by now.

Really liked to play some rounds.

Hi Vizioneer,

Thank you So much for your Critics......

Currently i am working on Full Version of Game...So I am going to note your Points & work on them as well......

About that Full screen Problem..Yes...I've used 800x600 for Free fly Level & By Mistake I've used 800x550 for Timer Level, I've changed it...

I am also going to put Back Button....for Flexibility....:)

Also Don't forget to share with your Friends So i can get more Useful reviews...:)

Thanks Again for your Crits...:)

• You're welcome. Just keep me up to date and I'll try to give you constructive support.

Another little issue are some spelling errors. You'll have a look on your App description and ingame texts, I am sure, but If you need some help on fixing those errors just let me know. (^_^)

• Alone in Space Pro...Game Play Trailer on YouTube....

Alone in Space

• What improvements of the game mechanics, sounds, music, font-issue, spelling issues, etc. can be expected?

There was no update on the "beta" version of the game, so I just couldn't review it yet.

• I am Currently Working on Beta Update.....Soon you will get it...:)

About font & Spelling Issues...I've bit worked on them....:)

• Updates Available.....

Also Write the Review to Improve...:)

• Another Game...Coming Today......on Play Store..

Shadow Run

Try it....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Want to Play this game for free????Try it here.....

After Long time..successfully I'ver uploaded game to Bloggers....Try it...

http://gameriomonster.blogspot.in/

• Hi, I downloaded your game today on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, and it looked different to the web version on your blog. On the main screen the image did not stretch full width, and there was a black bar on the right . Also if I select "freefly" from the menu, I cannot select level 1, it's grayed out.

When I played the game there was a vertical red line on the left. I wondered maybe if you hadn't tried it on all screen sizes?

Also when I start the game, a bullet always seems to appear from the right and hit me!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)