Am I the only one who thinks this game is genius?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney

• Nope, one of my favourite drama games I ever played. Didn't even know I liked Drama games until I played Ace Attorney.

• Actually it's my best game ever, while I think I have a good experience in video games.

The way the story is told is extremely smart. I have always been impressed on how the game looks compelling with just a static background and a basic animated character on screen.

• You are not alone. Ace Attorney is a huge feat in Japan. In Sega Amusement Park, Joypolis, at Odaiba, Tokyo, you have this attraction, for Ace Attorney. Basically, you have a special exclusive short chapter for Ace Attorney, played around the park, but I think you played as Miles Edgeworth. The way you play this attraction is similar to how you play the game on your devices/platforms, but with more "twist" in term of experience. More info here: tokyo-joypolis.com/attraction/3rd/kenji.html (Japanese only) See the the 4th small image next to the bigger image? Those are the "arcade" machines for this attraction, deployed around the park.

We also got a 1:1 scale Miles Edgeworth figure at that amusement park and he also got his little office for show for his attraction too. Unfortunately, for foreigners, this is Japanese only.

• I've played all Phoenix Wright games, i'm really impressed

• Wow, I just got inspiration to learn Japanese.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Learning Japanese with Ace Attorney must be incredibly difficult, because of the kanji, without furigana in the text. I rather play Pokemon because there's only kana and it's better for noobs like me :P

• Not sure if it is actually a good thing to watch if you are fan of the series, but well... if you happen to have 2 hours free

youtube.com/watch

(you need to turn on the captions)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)