Amazon Caution on App Submission

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello all,

I recently submitted an app to Google Play with the AdMob plugin integrated. I then decided to submit the same app to the Amazon Marketplace

but as a PAID app. I removed the AdMob plugin in C2 and created a new project in XDK. I then built the app (Android and Crosstalk).

On submission to the Amazon marketplace, I receive a warning that 'External market Links Detected' (I'm presuming AdMob) that may stop the app being offered on devices. I have removed the AdMob plugin in C2 and XDK but I keep getting this caution on submission to Amazon.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

[attachment=0:1j2yy2du][/attachment:1j2yy2du]

• I then built the app (Android and Crosswalk).

Aren't you supposed to export it using Amazon Appstore instead of Android export?

• I dont believe so. The Amazon phone/tablet are 'Android' based.

Thanks

• I dont believe so. The Amazon phone/tablet are 'Android' based.

Thanks

Lol of course they are android . What differs is the appstore. The amazon appstore export option is not there just for nothing, use it, if problem persist, then only you comeback and seek solution.

• "What differs is the appstore" - Not really. I've submitted many APKs to both GP and Amazon - the same, exact APK. There is nothing special about Android apps and Amazon - other than you cant use external Ad providers. So building in XDK for Android does and will work - Ive done it successfully before in C2 but not in this instance.

thanks!

• I got this same error its nothing to worry about my app still is offered on all devices.... and i wouldn't us the amazon export it performs worse then Crosswalk except on the first kindle fire from tests ive done...

I think it says that just because it detects HTML in the formatting or something IDk, but it will still work for you. My game is on all kindle devices and i got that same error and nothing happened its just how their apk online scanner works thats why that message say may contain links. when it goes the the approval stage you wont have any issues

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I got this same error its nothing to worry about my app still is offered on all devices.... and i wouldn't us the amazon export it performs worse then Crosswalk except on the first kindle fire from tests ive done...

I think it says that just because it detects HTML in the formatting or something IDk, but it will still work for you. My game is on all kindle devices and i got that same error and nothing happened its just how their apk online scanner works thats why that message say may contain links. when it goes the the approval stage you wont have any issues

Awesome - thank you.

• UPDATE: Approved and listed on Amazon with no issues. Thanks again.

• what did you build? can you share? just for curiosity :3

• JLH1964

Can you share your apps?

• volkiller730

Hello

I want to submit some apps to Amazon AppStore

Are you usign AdMob ads on your Amazon builds?

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)