Android crosswalk apk version

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Hi,

I've used intel XDK to build an APK for google play. When i was uploading the arm version, google gives me a message saying that APK version code must be greater than 14 (i'm translating it, so it could be a bit different in english). This didn't happen with the x86 version, which was uploaded first.

Should i have to change it while exporting the project with Construct 2 by using 4.1+ (Jelly Bean), or may i change it on intel XDK => build settings => minimum android API?

In the Construct 2 export panel the only option with [crosswalk] is the first one 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich), so i really don't know what changes should be the right one. May you guys please clarify it to me?

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • APK version code is, when building with Crosswalk, a 5-digit number, arm starts with 2 and x86 with 6. You can change it in Intel XDK, under Project Settings -> Build Settings -> App Version Code (here you set 15, if it has to be greater than 14, and increase it every time you publish to Google Play)

• HI grigrizljac,

Thanks for the clarifying and sorry for my reply delay.

This is very strange, cause it is supposed to be the same app version, as one apk is for x86 processor architecture and the other for the ARM. It was my first uploaded app, so it is not an update. Both was generated by Intel XDK at the same time after built. The instructions told me to upload both files to google paly for the sake of compatibility with multiples android devices. So, how could the app version be different?

Best regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)