Android Crosswalk Plays Music Always At Max Volume

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 am

@j0schi today i will work to find any workaround and if not then i will remove the sound toggle option for now and then release it on Google as it is. in future i will update the game with sound feature. i dont want to go with coconjs as they are asking for $$$ to remove their spalsh screen :(
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 am

@j0schi here is the work around what i did ....www. scirra.com/tutorials/1259/work-around-for-android-crosswalk-sound-toggle-issue
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 pm

@cooltaby thank you very much :)
well i wont mind if they charge a decent price, but i cant find it anywhere... also crosswalk has the jank issue, whith whith it is not possible to make a qualitativly good game...
so it seems like i just have to wait :(

will take a long time to fginish my main project anyways :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:54 pm

@j0schi if you want to remove splash screen just shout an email to [email protected], they will get back to you with amount details... still needs more points to send pm.. are you working on any big project ???
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello,

cooltaby wrote:@j0schi if you want to remove splash screen just shout an email to [email protected], they will get back to you with amount details... still needs more points to send pm.. are you working on any big project ???

If you are still interested in removing the splash screen, send an email to sales[at]ludei.com. They will help you better than the support team ;).

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:33 pm

sorry @ all for offtopic... @ludei, thanks. currently i am testing a lot with cocoonjs, so it would makes sence once the project is in a later stage, but there is still to much to do to decyde now :) once its in the beta phase i will have a look into it.

regards
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General