[Android] Drones

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
72 high-quality sound effects of space ambience sounds and dark ambient soundscapes.
  • Hello, my name is Krystian and I am still a very young programmer aspiring to be an indie game developer. Together with my classmate Marcin, a great artist, after many months of learning, we have been able to fulfill our great dream. Dream of almost every player to create his own little masterpiece. After many attempts we have been able to show the world what we have been working on for so long. We still go to school, we still collect valuable experience and we want to improve our game. However, we need support. We need opinion of real players and more experienced people. We will be grateful for any response.

Google Play link: play.google.com/store/apps/details

We greet and thank you for any help.

• A game is a series of interesting choices". By making sure that your gameplay mechanics are each unique, and that there is very little overlap between their functions, you are keeping the choices interesting for the player.

All the best

• Looks amazing!!! Great job!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The graphics are cute

Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of substance though as far as actual gameplay goes

If you're looking into one touch controls, definitely check out a game on the app store called "Badland" for reference. It's a really good example of how to create a huge amount of depth while still being restricted to extremely minimal controls. Not saying that's the path you have to take, but just so you can see what other developers are doing with the gameplay restrictions that you're using here

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)