Anger Issues

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm

[quote="Granhunter101":11j20t2w][quote:11j20t2w]I honestly don't give a crap what my family says..[/quote:11j20t2w][/quote:11j20t2w]
Part of your problem could be because you're probably going through puberty - parents are always wrong :) . After puberty, hormon levels should stabilize and you could be calmer, plus more mature and you'll deal with some situations differently.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:37 pm

They think that ''niggers'' are bad, they hate gay people, they think making games is wasting time, they laughed when my teraphist said I have problems, they hate music I listen too, they hate my friends (who don't do drugs, smoke or drink) They think I sould do what other guys in mississipii do: hunt, fish, and make a fool of them selves. I respect my Dad, because I can talk to him about most things and he understands me. Same thing with my grandmavickie.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

[quote:1dvsi3ru]"Part of your problem could be because you're probably going through puberty - parents are always wrong . After puberty, hormon levels should stabilize and you could be calmer, plus more mature and you'll deal with some situations differently."[/quote:1dvsi3ru]

I don't think that would help much since he mentioned that he has bipolar disorder, infact things could turn worse if it's not takencare of in a proper way.

@Gramhunter101: It's good to see that you atleast have a therapist to whom you can talk to. In India, people who suffer from bipolar, anxiety etc disorders are labeled "attention seeking" just because the suffering is not physical and they can't see it. I can't talk about it to anybody since I know what the outcome would be, they just would think I trying to gain attention and run away from my responsibilities. :(
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 pm

[quote="Mipey":e1kcv7ty]Eh, I personally take a break from whatever is causing me anger issues. Taking a long walk in the forest helps.[/quote:e1kcv7ty]

This. I run and push myself a little harder than I normally would. Clears my head and helps me focus on maintaining my composure and direction. My family has a history of bi-polarism and, if not that, we have strong periods of highs and lows. Running has given me a constant and helped my highs from getting to high, and my lows from getting too low.

Keep positive influences around you, man. It's difficult when you're young, but in the future, if you did well, you'll be able to look back and see how much you've overcome, and it's an awesome feeling, especially knowing you can always keep getting more awesome!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

I never anger

YOU MAD ?

:lol:
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

I take my son in my arms. I technicaly canno be angry when holding him. Theres no place for hatered when theres only love.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

[quote:2c949imj]They think that ''niggers'' are bad, they hate gay people,[/quote:2c949imj]

They should come to South africa where i live.I bet they would change their tune quickly if they lived in South africa.Over here if you are racist or homophobic then the chances of getting a proper job or friends are zero.

I had too fight when i was in school ,But that was still when there was apartheid and i had to defend Myself from these racist bullies.Get a hobby to vent your anger or frustrations (not playing games)
Something like skateboarding or even parkour.When im really angry i usually go parkouring with my friends ,If im finished then im usually to tired to be angry anymore.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, my hobbies besisdes videogames are collecting knives and swords (you'd be suprised at what you can good at First Monday) I also like to draw, write, swim, paintball. Music, but I don't think heavy metal would help.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

play guitar, write music or do semething creative.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic