Animated 2d pigeon (Sprites)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • Animated 2d pigeon — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/animated-2d-pigeon-3085

<p>I designed this to be included in the set of cartoon birds also available in my store but I think he will also work well as a stand alone little sprite. there are three versions, wood pigeon, dove and rock and street pigeon.</p><p>The file contains HD spritesheets in .png format all frames of each animation are of equal size ( see contents tab). the download file also includes a fully rigged brash monkey Spriter file so you can easily create new animations or modify the existing ones.</p><p>Although it's not likely as the included spritesheets are already large you can export even larger size spritesheets from the spriter file without degrading resolution, upto 35% larger than the ones already included.if you need smaller spritesheets you can also export them in the resolution you need via the spriter file. </p><p>I've also included the vector files and .png puppet pieces I used to create this character, so you can mess around with the colours to your hearts delight.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Animated 2d pigeon

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)