Look at this capx:
1) Drag the ball to any hole in the top row.
2) Drag the ball to any hole in the bottom row.
3) Try to drag the ball to the same hole.
You can see that:
- In (1), the hole changes to show it is "full";
- In (2), the hole DOES not change.
- But (3) shows the hole is not empty.
Since I "fill" the holes using a "Set Animation to", I wonder if this is a bug. I've tried to make object invisible and then visible again to force an animation change, and I've tried to pause and restart game, but nothing makes the new animation show up.
Please notice that object animation has changed, I'm sure about that because the only condition used to test whether the hole is empty or not is the animation name.
(Please excuse my for my bad English)
Scirra R87, capx tested on Explorer 9 and Chrome. I use an NVidia card, so, if you can't see a bug, then it's on my card.