Animation triggers... What I'm doing wrong?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game Triggers is as versatile as a Swiss army knife, and will be a great resource for any type of game you're creating.
  • Hello guys i have set differents codes for the player rolling when he hits the ground in a long fall.

But none of the codes are working (i'm using spriter animations) ¿What I'm doing wrong?

First code: IF the player have landed and is overlapping the rolling zone make this actions and set once the rolling animation.

Second code: If the player collides with the ground and is overlapping the rolling zone make this actions and set once the rolling animation.

Third code with boolean:

thanks for your help

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A capx for running some tests would be nice. Is it possible to share one?

Cheers.

• Try adding debug output ("Browser->Log") to these events, to make sure they are triggered at the right moment.

If they are triggered, then maybe your rolling animation gets overridden by a different animation - idle, walking, running etc.

• A capx for running some tests would be nice. Is it possible to share one?

Cheers.

Try adding debug output ("Browser->Log") to these events, to make sure they are triggered at the right moment.

If they are triggered, then maybe your rolling animation gets overridden by a different animation - idle, walking, running etc.

Hello guys and thank you for your answers, sorry for the delay i was trying to find out how to solve the problem and i finally found it

Rolling affects to idle

and running animations

so the rolling event works like this:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)