Announcing the Construct 3 suggestions platform

Post » Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

@Ashley

How about an event tree associated with each object so we don't have to hunt for all related events when reusing code blocks?

(Sorry no time to read if already posted.)

I also had a suggestion for the animation editor, I believe some sort of global where you can change image point values for multiple frames at a time as that gets tedious and time consuming. Also, picking multiple frames at a time would be helpful.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Could C3 have a built in 3d camera mode? :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

@Ashley

For education purposes we need a way to create multiple Construct accounts/users at one time ( enter usernames one per line ) and easily assign them a license. This needs to be done without email verification by each user. For a class it is a mess to try and get each student to create an account, confirm it by email and then enter a license provided by a teacher. Many young students may not have their own email. The teacher also needs a way to reset passwords for the licenses they control. Could some sort of default account be automatically created when purchasing multiple education licenses?
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:08 am

Visual Familiy
family that may contain - sprie, sprite font, particles, scml or any visual plugin

i have the issue where i have to create multiple familys that look the same for each plugin.
like a family that has the pin behaviors - to controll all the pinned object in my game - currently i got to have spritePinFam, spriteFontPinFam etc...

i written more here
viewtopic.php?f=191&t=189628

but nobody commented *sad face*
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 am

this is a request mail for adding action on Spritefont about changing Character width & Height from EventSheet (not talking about scale)
I know Spritefont is for custom fonts style but we can manipulate this feature on many other ways like i have done on my tutorial

How to make Photo Slider Puzzle Game in 2 events

If you see this video you will found that i have used SpriteFont for Photo Slices
and now I want to extend this, I want to give option like
Click on 6x6 button Grid will become 6x6
Click on 8x8 button Grid will become 8x8
Click on 10x10 button Grid will become 10x10
when Grid will 6x6 then i need to change Character height & width to cover the width & height of photo for example
on Grid 6x6
Six slices will cover image width and same with height
and in case of 8x8
Eight slices will cover image width and same with height

now you can understand what i am talking about
people can do lots of experiments with this new actions
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 pm

The point of this thread is that you should submit ideas to https://construct3.ideas.aha.io/, but people keep adding ideas in replies, so locking this thread now.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion