Another Epic Adventure is now on Kickstarter

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Epic Music 01
$5.99 USD
Epic Music 01 - Music for fantasy world: dwarves, elves, orcs, wizards.
  • Hello everybody!

I'm very nervous and excited. Finally my first (big) proyect have the posibility of founding by community gamers on Kickstarter. I wanna share that with the scirra community and ask for spread.

Game (demo) : http://anotherepicadventure.com/

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/an ... -adventure

only for internet browser, free for everybody & make with love.

• cant play :/ i need a username n a password?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cant play :/ i need a username n a password?

Sorry, de registration area UI still in beta right now, please do click y the left arrow to register.

• oh that arrow! sure!

game looks good and its a very interesting idea, kind of everrunner n rpg crossover. I made to level 3. A lil bit repetitive, guess you'll be adding more monsters and bkg elements in the future (or it may be that I just didnt go far enough, but in that case i'd introduce some changes earlier).

I do not like the registration thing tho -- id make it optional, to enter the ranking or something -- now thats just an opinion.

Anyway good game, pretty original (as far as i now, i dont play a lot of games) and with a very nice finish. good luck with yr kick!

• oh that arrow! sure!

game looks good and its a very interesting idea, kind of everrunner n rpg crossover. I made to level 3. A lil bit repetitive, guess you'll be adding more monsters and bkg elements in the future (or it may be that I just didnt go far enough, but in that case i'd introduce some changes earlier).

I do not like the registration thing tho -- id make it optional, to enter the ranking or something -- now thats just an opinion.

Anyway good game, pretty original (as far as i now, i dont play a lot of games) and with a very nice finish. good luck with yr kick!

Thanks, like you can see the game is only a demo, for the moment the game can become in a really repetitive thing if you play a lot of but...is the Kickstarter demo. Inside the KS proyect yoy can read the possible future game's features like that:

• 1 world map expandable.
    • Interactive inventory & stats.
    • 1 new set every month for a year: sword, shield & belt
    • 1 new zone every month for a year
    • Story and NPCs- Achievements
    • Titles and Ranks system Conecction with RRSS (statistics, achievements, ranks).Connection with Social Networks
    • Level/experience system.
    • Diferent kind of dungeons.
    • Mini challenges.
    • 1 Year of server maintenance.

And more if we can exceed de amount foundation (I dont think so). Registration request is the only method that I Have to control some things like, who is the first player in arrived to the treasure of mythos?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)