another wave of Various Questions

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 pm

theres also a 3rd, which almost all of you are missing, and i am not sure why:
someone will help me.

i know i would.
after all this is how "community" is supposed to be.
on diffrent GameDev forums it works perfectly. why most of you here work alone?
like a bounch of hermits living on secluded islands.
dont feel offended by my words, its just a view from outsider perspective.
you may be used to how it is and you are not aware of it, but for me it literaly hits the eyes.

[sorry for this off-topic btw. but then again - i am de-railing my own thread so i am the one who suffers the most ;) ]
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Ok we tried to help.And were not like a bunch of hermits either,Be patient is the keyword here.Your still new here.And by going on about "Different forums" it's pretty much the same on all the forums.
Ive been here a few months and although i was an complete ass sometimes ,The good people of Scirra still helped me out with my problems.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 pm

i didnt say you havent. chill. thanks to you now i know ground.
i was just pointing out the missing 3rd option. no hidden meanings anywhere.
the options now for me are:
1.learn Python
2. re-create my intro on Construct mechanics
3. wait/look around for a person with skills and knowledge in python who would be willing to do the "python" job for me.

so... any volunteers? :lol:
i can repay with perhaps various game assets.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 pm

number 3 would be : Rojohound ,Personally i think he is a genius when it comes to python scripting.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm

[quote="DravenX":3n5n3ru6]number 3 would be : Rojohound ,Personally i think he is a genius when it comes to python scripting.[/quote:3n5n3ru6]

Rojohound. ill write that down. is he active around here?
how high are the % chances of rejection lol?

and thank you very much Draven :)
sidenote: i dont know who is your music artist but you owe him BIG time. i cant remember when ive heard such a great music in game last time. and what about jumping animation? did you figured out what was cousing to just 2 frames being played?
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Rojohound always helps out where he can.And jes he is very active within the forums.Thanks,Yes ive managed to get the jump and fall animations to have more than one frame ,It has 30 frames for jumping and 30 frames for falling now.I will post another video as soon as everything runs the way i want it to.My music comes from a local Dj here , which mixes various dance,beat and traditional songs together,We have been friends for 18 years now.

Keep on devving

Dravenx :wink:
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:07 pm

[quote="irbis":2mtuowvx] why most of you here work alone?
like a bounch of hermits living on secluded islands.
dont feel offended by my words, its just a view from outsider perspective.
you may be used to how it is and you are not aware of it, but for me it literaly hits the eyes.[/quote:2mtuowvx]

What is this I don't even.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 am

Forget about video unless someone writes a proper plugin. Importing the video frames as textures is just ridiculous, don't do it. Try to make your Cutscene with events, it's the most efficient way.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:05 am

I'm sorry your saddened and confused about why we haven't formed an emergency "help irbris get FMV's in his game" research and development group, but i can assure you the punctual members of this forum are working on that as i speak. Aquiring property rights on our island and setting up a proper "NOT FOR PROFIT" organisation is proving slightly more difficult than previously thought. We don't know why yet but our experts can't seem to find any funding. If you could please help us in our charitable cause by making a donation of 5,000,000$ and passing it through an escrow service to our anonymous Cayman Islands account that would be great! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, these things don't normally happen but its difficult to set up proper communication channels and relay messages when your only access to the outside world is once every week by seaplane, and you're getting an internet signal from a jerry rigged coconut satellite dish.

honestly jokes aside, theres no way to do this yet, and it's not all that wanted compared to other more important features.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 am

[quote="QuaziGNRLnose":7nki31py]and you're getting an internet signal from a jerry rigged coconut satellite dish.[/quote:7nki31py]

hahaha greatest rant on this forum ever.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic