Any chanse to see GameSparks plugin for C3?

Post » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:25 am

Any chanse to see GameSparks plugin for C3?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:08 am

There are no 3rd party plugins for C3 yet.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:23 am

Message: GameSparksClare can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Hi there,

We just released our SDK for C2 - https://docs2.gamesparks.com/sdk-center ... uct-2.html
C3 is currently in our pipeline :)

If you have any questions about using GameSparks please don't hesitate to get in touch via - https://support.gamesparks.net/support/home

Thanks,
Clare
B

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:46 am

GameSparksClare wrote:C3 is currently in our pipipeline

Fantastic!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:37 am

I just used blackhornet's converter on the c2 plugin and it seems to work now in c3. I don't want to host the converted files, because I can't help debug problems and have not tested more than just a few functions like authentication, responses, messages and a custom logevent, but it worked with my gamesparks preview account and my custom event.

@deusex :
Pointers to files:
C2 SDK for Gamesparks (get the plugin dir)
Converter thread with tool link and instructions

I found it very useful to debug gamesparks requests using the chrome console, so you can see all the requests go across between chrome and gamesparks server. (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome when game is running in Chrome.)

@blackhornet, thanks again for the nice tool, I guess it's feeling a little dangerous (at least just for me) to convert others addons and host them, since they are not 'official' conversions, but I have no problem showing how folks can do it on their own, if the 'official' owners have not converted yet.

As an aside with the gamesparks *.capx demo, I found that the request/responses were causing the game to stutter, which was interesting, something to watch for in the future.
B
S
G

Return to General Discussion