Any construct2 web banners?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • Hello!

Id like to ask if there are or will be any web banners for use to spread the world about construct2 in more graphic way?

The idea is based on these banners to keep things simple

TB promotools banners

Would it be posible to perhaps make in future a html5 mini game in a banner resolution?

There are many flash banners like that so compeeting with a html5 banner with mini games in it could be a good idea.

I think ppl who got a webpage like blogspot, thumblr or any pages like that would not mind to use the banners to help get construct2 more known than it already is :)

I personaly do wish to use that once i launch my big web project that moustly targets the furry community and there will be a bunch who would love to take a look at this awesome software :D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We could make banner but you know us , Atleast the half of use are lazy developpers ( Me , Atleast , ME )

*Kiddin'*

• Well i could make something myself by using the files in "Press Kit" but i though something more official would be better so i dont acsidentely lets say....violate some rules?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)