any good game development/design book along with construct2

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello, i have been using construct2 for a few days now and i must say it's really catchy...so far so good.
Now as i think using the integrated behaviors and plugin won't be enough for the kind of games i am planning to release after i purchase my personal licence, i wish to know what good book i can use to work around with construct2 (game design,AI and javascript programming).

I ve been making website for 4 years now and i can say i know a bit of JS(intermediate) now am learning the MEAN stack/ionic-cordova-crosswalk approach along with construct2. ;)
B

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:13 am

I don't know any book based on C2 but if someone does, I'm also interested in such document.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:17 pm

I am using the "Learning construct 2" book to learn a more in depth tutorial about the software instead of "construct 2 learn by exemple". i made a shooter type game and am pretty amazed about what construct 2 can make in such a short time. What i need now is some ressources about game developpment that i can apply to construct 2 in terms of AI ,game design and such....
B

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:45 pm

you can buy my isometric game template and you get my game + assets + isometry & c2 advanced optimizations and usage tutorial, 40 pages of advanced stuff though... and how i build isometry game.
other then that you can download scirras default tutorial for basics - https://www.scirra.com/manual.zip
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 pm

thanks @sayadjin ill look into those
B

Return to Construct 2 General