Any Good Game Ideas?

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Thu May 24, 2012 9:01 pm

[QUOTE=SearingSky] Does anyone have a good idea for a game that they never got around to making? I am looking for ideas and will mention you as inspiration/idea creator. I am open to literally ANY ideas...[/QUOTE]
B
S

Post » Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Thank you for posting so many ideas. I really just created this string so that we could all share our ideas. Also, please do not share your ideas unless you are NOT going to do them yourself. If you are using them, please do mention so.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 pm

[QUOTE=Joannesalfa] Survival Horror Game
More like Clock Tower, it's pioneer of the survival horror game for Super Nintendo what it has never released in America.

You may play it with an emulator, you will like it, but it's very scary than Silent Hill 2.
[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about this too, but I wish I had the time and knowledge to make a 3D game that plays like Alone in the Dark, instead of 2D.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm

[QUOTE=Mipey] Battleshops! Manage your shops and pit them against rival shops during the rush hour to win over customers. Wage battles using shopping cart launchers and demolish their carefully stacked products! Oh, and stack your own products in a way they will suffer the least damage when toppled over by rival shops.

Test your shop management AND warmongering skills against famous battleshops Warmart and many more!

Let your brains loose and you can come up with ideas like this, too! ;)[/QUOTE]
@Mipey
is this one free for the taking? :) that should be quite fun to make, im thinking about online gameplay shop vs shop, with server side shop database, when you battle against eachother... id like to make that very much if you don't mind :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am

@ranma: If it weren't free for taking, I wouldn't be posting it here. :)Mipey2012-06-19 10:20:29
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm

[QUOTE=Mipey] @ranma: If it weren't free for taking, I wouldn't be posting it here. :)[/QUOTE]
great, thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

@Mipey and all of you, BattleShops beta is available in the arcade!

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/action/1410/battleshops-beta
have fun! :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 pm

[QUOTE=TL22] [QUOTE=Mipey] Battleshops! Manage your shops and pit them against rival shops during the rush hour to win over customers. Wage battles using shopping cart launchers and demolish their carefully stacked products! Oh, and stack your own products in a way they will suffer the least damage when toppled over by rival shops.

Test your shop management AND warmongering skills against famous battleshops Warmart and many more!

Let your brains loose and you can come up with ideas like this, too! ;)[/QUOTE]

This is incredible, and I'm tempted to do it myself.[/QUOTE]

It's very very close to the Anime called by "Bento", but with shopping things xD

-------------

One idea, what about an old fashioned game like "Mario Typing" where you can add your own dictionary?

This game have educational purposes and teach playing xD

I loved this game and missed it very much because my keyboard is not american, so, all my keys are different from this DOS game, making it unplayable =(
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 am

Well how big of a project are you looking to be doing?
Currently I am just learning the tool so I am going to start very simple, probably do an old Odyssey 2 game.

I remember reading in a book called 'Teach Yourself Game Programming in 21 Days' by Andre Lamothe (GREAT book for its time!) he said 'Game ideas is the hardest part about developing any game!' (to paraphrase) and boy was he right!

B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:43 pm

"Blind Game" where you can't see anything, but you hear everything and feel like you are in the scenery. So only put your earphone close your eyes and open your minds.

I'm studying Octophonics to make that game come true...
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas