Any good idea for GAMIFICATION ?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 am

@calebbennetts

scouting the top game develop in arcade will not help him at all.

@Tenkan
better commission it on other gateways that have also c2 programmers with high rating/delivery and quality work. why top games in arcade section wont help? because they are in top based on views, and votes (stars) do not count. outside the 1st 10 games there rest are really low spec games with some sort of high views (not sure why they have passed over 10k views). And if you really have a big client(i wold understand the project its in sum of 4 digits), then do not be stingy get yourself a paid programmer and a graphic artist, and get a quick quality demo to show, even if its in auto-driving category, if looks good they will like it even if it is automatically denied as you said. its all about presentation, then comes functionality. but you should know this already.

as an idea for you to wrap your mind around it, if they are similar to tom-tom as services, then then do something with the gameplay around a live map, if they are in the car manufacturing, then you can create some type of car engine puzzle 3dish preferable.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:38 am

Yeah, Construct is the platform I want to use for this project.
We already have Unity devs in-house but for this small things the dev time is too longo on Unity.
I'll check the Dev Subforum in search of ideas and freelancers.

Thanks a million

Roberto
B

Post » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:55 am

the problem is that right now I can't send MP to devs because my reputation is still <500 :-(
B

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General