any hope on tapjoy ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 pm

There are loads of third party services out there that could be integrated, and it's impractical for us to implement them all ourselves - we would end up spending all day every day integrating other people's services and never get any actual work done. Construct 2 has a Javascript SDK specifically so third party services can integrate support themselves without needing to involve us at all. So if Tapjoy works with HTML5 (and it's not clear from their site that they actually do support this) they should easily be able to add support themselves, as should any other third party service.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Message: aliweka is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Ashley wrote:There are loads of third party services out there that could be integrated, and it's impractical for us to implement them all ourselves - we would end up spending all day every day integrating other people's services and never get any actual work done. Construct 2 has a specifically so third party services can integrate support themselves without needing to involve us at all. So if Tapjoy works with HTML5 (and it's not clear from their site that they actually do support this) they should easily be able to add support themselves, as should any other third party service.

Oki thank you so much for replying Ashley! i will contact tapjoy and see what they say. Thanks again for the useful reply
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Have you got the solution from tapjoy ?
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:15 pm

laoniustudio wrote:Have you got the solution from tapjoy ?

no tbh , the founders asking us to do it with jdk ourselves which is really hard to do for us because we bought construct 2 because its easy and simple and we cant deal with coding and that ourselves.

no solutions from founders basically! the only hope is one of the developers does it
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 am

got it, thanks, I also willing C2 have some integrated platforms like tapjoy that we can reward palyers when they watch video, that good for us to make money.
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:56 am

laoniustudio wrote:got it, thanks, I also willing C2 have some integrated platforms like tapjoy that we can reward palyers when they watch video, that good for us to make money.

i know it would really boost our earnings but no one is bothered with it! If they get us tapjoy we can even do download exchange for rewards.
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?