Anybody interested in making a small video game as a team

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 am

I am thinking if anyone is interested in making a small video game as a small team. I am interested in building my experience in making games, improving my team work skills knowing how the other game developer roles work within a team. I'm thinking something like an endless runner or a physics puzzle. I'm not so good at art or coding or making so I am thinking if they is anyone who is interested in the art aspect and coding. I would be using construct 2.
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

i actually tried to make a game but i failed i would love to make a game count me in and i have some ideas of games
B

Post » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

tega wrote:I'm not so good at art or coding or making so I am thinking if they is anyone who is interested in the art aspect and coding. I would be using construct 2.

So basically you are looking for someone to make a game for you?
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 am

jijifox wrote:i actually tried to make a game but i failed i would love to make a game count me in and i have some ideas of games

Ok cool. What kind of game ideas have you had?
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 am

shinkan wrote:
tega wrote:I'm not so good at art or coding or making so I am thinking if they is anyone who is interested in the art aspect and coding. I would be using construct 2.

No I can understand some of the coding. I'm not so good at the art aspect. I'm not good at drawing. Just someone who is good at art. Construct 2 is different with the event handler.
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:30 am

tega wrote:
shinkan wrote:

No I can understand some of the coding. I'm not so good at the art aspect. I'm not good at drawing. Just someone who is good at art. Construct 2 is different with the event handler.

ok whats your skype
B

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 pm

My skype is tegs_1277. What's yours?
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests