Anyone have a tutorial for a Bejeweled/candycrush style game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Message: noobgamer is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Greetings everyone! I'm new to Construct 2, I am currently working on a plat-former and a Breakout style games thanks to the tutorials. However I am very interested in creating a Bejeweled or Candy Crush style game. I have come across a tutorial from , the problem with this is the tiles can move more then once until a match is made, as well as moving into blank spots.

What I would like to know is, has anyone modified this to be more like Bejeweled or Candy Crush? Or know where a better tutorial can be found that is more like Bejeweled or Candy Crush? I have Searched the forums, and came across ones that have plugins. I would also like to do this with out using any plugins.

I would very much like it if there was a better tutorial either as a web page or even a video.
B

Post » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:23 pm

i know it late for respond but for those who see this topic this may help : bejeweled-plugins-demo_t78318
B
S

Return to How do I....?