Anyone Making Money on Google Play with C2?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks all - as for $500 a month not being 'money'. I disagree. I earn approx. $800 on Admob and that $800 is fun-money that is usable however way I like. For example $130 of it this month will be buying my C2 license.

I will take a 'free' $500 per month anytime you don't want it. :)
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:26 am

It's not about Construct 2 but rather finding good niche and good keywords. If you will find good ones, then you can make totally crap - and people will download it anyway. If you will create game like "Happy Crocodile In The Jungle" then I guess nobody will download it - because of bad keywords.

So it's more about SEO in Google Play than C2 itself.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:33 am

JLH1964 wrote:Thanks all. I do appreciate the feedback. I'm just looking for a :

"Yes. I make $500 per month using C2 apps" kind of response.

Also, don't set too high a bar on C2 making money. Especially with the new Admob plugin added, I can see C2 apps generating decent income - hence my question.

@LH1964 You can look more into the forums for these types of things. Also take the time to google games made with C2. https://www.scirra.com/forum/c2-games-on-google-play-android-market_t76463
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Thanks Apox - the C2 search is handy. I'm amazed by the list of C2 very good looking games and the abysmal downloads they have on Google Play. The apps I have written in eclipse (Java) are poor quality compared to the C2 list of games. However, because of the subject matter I chose, I average over 2000 downloads per week over approx. 8 apps.

szymek - you are correct. Ive spent months writing an app in eclipse that generates pennies a week and my top app ($15 per day) I wrote in an hour using eclipse. The latter is the only one out there and so generates hundreds of downloads a day (see above).

it will be interesting to see what happens if I use the ease of C2 to improve my games but still target my genre of app. :)
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General