App does not sound

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:11 pm

After buying the version of Construct 2, try to publish an app, first with XDK intel that gives a lot of errors and, of course, the sound never works (not even including only tiny files). I try also to phonegap and so does .... Not even publishing the demo application "Audio analyzer" works.
It's a game without sounds?
I paid for this license?
Could you please give me solution promptly and that your product does not meet the expectations that you advertised.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm

If you want to get the attention of Scirra, you need to type @ashley or @rob and your question.

You can also email them directly.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:40 am

Please file a bug report if you have any issues, we are so far unaware of any audio playback issues that you mention and in our last tests everything worked OK.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm also having trouble with sound. Works fine on my localhost. But once loaded to my webhost no sound.
testing on Azure and Godaddy none work.
http://gamematch.azurewebsites.net
I took my game off and uploaded the demo game of Match Game. I continue to have problems.
Read all of the forum tag about sound.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Yea, Still was not able to get sound. Could it be the Mime type? Could some one give an example of how a Web.config file should look. Could be helpfully. When I change mine it give me a server 500 error.

Dazzy
B
S

Return to Distribution and Publishing