Appodeal C2 plugin now supports iOS

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Just a heads up that Appodeal updated their Construct 2 plugin to support ads on iOS. So we now have another option for ads on that platform.

I have no idea if Appodeal generates decent revenue, but it's good to have options.

Ive just taken it for a spin and managed to get Interstitials working with XDK.

https://www.appodeal.com/sdk/

• Thanks for the info.

• Works with Cocoon.io too!

• Works with Cocoon.io too!

Great! Good to know.

I found a bug with Appodeal ads actually. My game is locked to Landscape, but when an ad is displayed (in this case a static interstital) it's possible to rotate the ad to portrait. Then on closing the ad from a portrait layout, my game doesn't go back to fullscreen landscape. My game ends up squeezed into half the screen and the other half of the screen is just black. This was on iPhone5, iOS 10.

I reported to Appodeal. Hopefully they can fix that.

• Can you use appodeal in IOS normally?

Is there a bug these days?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Works with Cocoon.io too!

>

I found a bug with Appodeal ads actually. My game is locked to Landscape, but when an ad is displayed (in this case a static interstital) it's possible to rotate the ad to portrait. Then on closing the ad from a portrait layout, my game doesn't go back to fullscreen landscape. My game ends up squeezed into half the screen and the other half of the screen is just black. This was on iPhone5, iOS 10.

I reported to Appodeal. Hopefully they can fix that.

Was Appodeal able to fix this already?

Can you use appodeal in IOS normally?

Is there a bug these days?

Yes, it works good with iOS. Bugs happen in very specific cases, and usually only on the first days of integration. But their team works 24/7 to works things out fast.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)