Arabic Web Font

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • I have an Arabic text in my game where I am using a the Kufi Web font from Google to render it, it is working perfectly on web and also when I debug it on android device through Intel XDK, but the problem when I build it with crosswalk and download the run-time to the same device the font is not working and it is showing the default font which is so ugly

any feedback how can I solve this issue, or at least if you have a tested Arabic web fonts, please share it with me, this issue is a show-stopper for my game to go live....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • shadiho, I am also getting the same issue with arabic language. Did you find any solution for it or anyone else here can help resolve this

• You can download noorehira.ttf or noorehuda.ttf or me_quran.ttf and go to and you must upload and converting to face-font as zip extension. And change setting to arabic . Extract all and import to your Construct2 project. Make event everythick-setfontweb-familyname:"look on stylesheet.css"this is name of font, and CSS url :"style sheet.css"is name of your CSS file.

Example i want noorehira.ttf :::::::::::family name"noorehira"........CSS url:"stylesheet.css".itu work for me

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)